My 2018 Inspiration Hit-List
Inspiration is a personal thing. It requires paying attention to where your curiousity goes, what are the people, places, things that make you pause, look twice, explore a little deeper. It does require you to put yourself in the way of inspiration though; rather than waiting for it to come to you. Explore different paths, follow different people, attend different events; become a seeker of questions, thirsty for ideas.
These ideas can come anywhere so you've got to vigilant in your seeking.
Below are my hit-list so far for 2018 inspiration - feel free to have a squizz and then make sure that your list inspires you
Where can you put yourself in the way of inspiration in 2018?
- Take my good camera out more often
- By watching more sunsets
- Watching TED Talks - at least 2 per month
- Interviewing incredible people
- Spend quality time with close family and friends (including my 97 year old Grandma)
What books are on my list for 2018?
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Small Giants by Bo Burlingham
- The Power of Moments by Chip and Dan Heath
- The Artists Way (again)
- 200 Women
- Anything by Mark Nepo
What podcasts do you want to tune into more?
- Oprah's Super Soul Conversations
- The Tim Ferris Show
- Chat 10, Looks 3
- Conversations with Richard Fidler
What speakers would you love to see (and maybe meet)?
- Leigh Sales
- Alisa Camplin
- Alanis Morrisette (random I know but her latest path is pretty interesting)
What conferences/events could you attend?
- Tony Robbins Business Mastery Event
- South by South West
- International Womens' Day event with Hands Across the Water in Sydney
- Business Chicks conference in Fiji (okay any conference in Fiji!)
Connect and let me know what's on your list.